08 June 2011

Insulin

I started insulin today. I was really upset about the whole thing, I mean really upset. I have done absolutely everything I have been told to do, but it just isn't working. Now that I've taken the first couple of doses, it's not so bad. It actually doesn't hurt at all. The needles are so very tiny that if I wasn't giving it to myself I wouldn't feel them.

Our house is still kinda sick. John seems to be all better. A few coughs here and there. I think I am getting better, still a little way to go. Ann, well today she is better than she has been in a week and a half, but still laid on the couch all day. Nia has been fighting it. She is definitely congested, but says she feels fine. However, she has taken a long nap most days for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment