26 June 2011

Safety City Graduation

Ann graduated Safety City this last Friday. She has had so much fun there these last two weeks, I wish it could last all summer for her. I took pictures of this with our actual camera instead of my phone like all of the other pictures on my blog. We'll see how long it actually takes me to get those pictures uploaded and added to this post.

And only 3 weeks later her are pictures! These are all of the Safety City Camp pictures not just graduation.

Inside Safety City



Telling a police officer her phone number and address



Stopping at a stop sign 






Stopping at a traffic light



Graduation certificate


Squirt the robot (he could speak, follow the kids around and squirt water at them!) and a fireman.


Police car robot



Sparky the fire safety dog



On a fire truck






The ceremony 




After the graduation I let Ann pick out where to eat. Her favorite restaurant right now is Noodles and Company, or as she calls it Company Noodles. So, after about 2 seconds of thinking about it she screamed out, "Company Noodles, Company Noodles, Company Noodles!" It's one of the few places we can go and just order with out making a huge fuss about being gluten free. We can order regular food off of the regular menue and have to make any adjustments to it.  It was a really nice day, slight over cast and around 70 degrees. So, we ate outside. 

Ann with her mac 'n' cheese rice noodles


Nia and her pod Thai. 


Me using my pregnant tummy as a table. Isn't Cameron talented being able to balance a cup of lemon aid on his feet like that? 


Next we quickly dropped Nia off at the house and Ann took me to the doctor. This started 'taking me to the doctor' as a way to give Nia some alone time, but really has become a very important role for Anara. I think it helps her connect with becoming a big sister. She is very interested in all the gagets the staff at the office use to check on baby Cam. She asks them questions and tells them them things that she thinks are important for them to know. She holds my hand and rubs my arm when she feels like something unusual is going on. She is really very supportive. She has asked to come to the hospital when he is delivered, and even though I think she would do fine, it's just not the place for a 4 year old. Maybe if she were about 10 years older. 

After my appointment, I took her to get ice cream and cold stone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment