30 May 2011

A few of things I've made lately

So, I guess the only thing I've worked on lately is crochet. Both of my beautiful girls wanted rainbow blankets. So this is what I made them...


This is Nia's 'rainbow blanket'. Not really a rainbow, just has a lot of colors. The colors are much brighter in person. Nia wanted her blanket to be for the living room and was very specific on it's size.


I took this pic while I was working on Ann's in the park. It looks kind of like a confetti pattern. she really likes it and has slept with it every night since I finished it over a month ago. It is a good size for a twin bed. 


This is the blanket that made my girls demand to have blankets made. This blanket is for little Cameron. I started on it the day I found out he is a boy. I can't wait to see him snuggle up with it. It of course is crib size.


No comments:

Post a Comment